You’re looking for a cool and nice way to store your magazines ? Today I would like to share with your our new DIY tutorial : The DIY wooden crate magazine rack !
Easy to make, this rack doesn’t take too much space and is perfect to keep your magazines next to you. I’ve built it with some wooden dowels and a wine crate. If you drink a lot of wine and have some wine crates at home, it’s a perfect DIY project to upcycle them !
DIY Video : The wooden crate magazine rack
To discover how to build your wooden crate magazine rack, have a look at this tutorial video. If you want additional explanations (or if you are allergic to youtube) the step by step project below is also here to help !
The wooden crate magazine rack step by step
The Shake list
You rock babe.
Wooden box, large wooden dowel, thin wooden dowel, ruler, pencil, drill, hand saw, glue.
Step by step
1. Measure 4 lengths of 40 cm on your large wooden dowel.
2. Measure 2 lengths of 22 cm and 2 of 30 cm on your thin dowel.
3. Cut it with your hand saw.
4. Mark the center of each large dowel.
5. Drill with a large drill bit (at the same diameter as the thin dowel) and glue the first 2 thin dowels.
6. Mark one more time the large dowels.
7. Drill with your large drill bit, insert and glue the thin dowels to create the base.
8. Glue the wooden box onto the base.
Thanks guys for following us and exercise moderation towards alcoholic beverages !