You’re looking for a unique idea to decorate your Christmas tree this year ? Something fun and quirky ? No problem ! Today we would like to share with you our new DIY Project : The donut ornaments !
Christmas and donuts are two divine god’s creations. So combining them just make perfect sense, don’t you think ? We have been inspired for this tutorial by the beautiful blog Studio DIY. Let’s have a look at how to make this donuts !
DIY Video : The donut ornaments
First, we have created for you this video to help you make your own DIY donut ornaments. If you need additional explanations, you can find the step by step project below.
The DIY donut ornaments step by step
Now, let’s have a look at every step of this DIY project.
To make your DIY donut ornaments, you will need the following supplies.
1. Donut pan
2. Wooden stick
3. Paint brush
5. Plaster of Paris
Step by step
You have all your supplies ready ? Let’s go and make these beautiful DIY donut ornaments !
1. Stir up your plaster of Paris.
2. Spoon it into each donut pan.
3. Put a loop of twine in your donuts and let it dry.
4. Paint your ornament with a donut colour paint (yellowish).
5. Paint the top of your donut with a frosting colour.
6. Decorate your donut with tiny painted sprinkles.
Thanks guys for following us and have a lovely Christmas !