Have you fallen already for the Macrame trend ? I have. And quite badly ! So if you haven’t yet it’s definitively time to start with a very easy tutorial to do your own DIY Macrame Plant Hanger. This DIY Christmas Macrame Plant Hanger has been done especially for Christmas and the technique has been simplified to the maximum for beginners.
This Macrame plant hanger is a mix of white and red colors and light wooden pearls. The overall result is a minimalist Christmas plant hanger with a small Scandinavian touch ! It’s a great and unusual Christmas decoration.
DIY Video : The Christmas macrame plant hanger
I have created this video tutorial especially for you so you can make your own DIY macrame plant hanger for Christmas. Don’t worry, it is very simple, ideal for beginners. If you need additional explanations, have a look to the step by step project below !
The Christmas macrame plant hanger step by step
Now, let’s have a look together at every step of this DIY macrame plant hanger.
To make your DIY Christmas macrame plant hanger, you will need the following supplies.
1. Plant pot
4. Ultra slim metal wire (golden)
5. White cord and red cord
6. Wooden pearls
Step by step
You have all your supplies ready ? Let’s go !
1. Cut your lengths of cord based on how long you want the hanger to be (double the dimensions).
2. Even up all your strands and make a simple knot at the top.
3. Create a hoop with the top cord and fix it by tightly wrapping the wire around (you can also add glue).
4. Mark the cord where you are going to do the knots.
5. Get one red strand with one white strand, string the pearl then do the knot where you did the marks.
6. Do a simple knot at the bottom.
Thanks, guys for following us and have a wonderful Christmas !