You would like to add a colorful note to your home ? I could not agree more ! What about creating a pendant light with beautiful and bright colors ?
Today, let’s discover how to make it with our new DIY project : the Cardboard Pendant Light. The most important supplies have been found in Flying Tiger store. It’s cheap, stylish and so easy to make ! Let’s have a look !
DIY Video : The Cardboard Pendant Light
First, we have created for you this video to help you make your own DIY Cardboard Light. For additional explanations, you can also find the step by step project below.
The Cardboard Pendant Light step by step
The Shake list
Electrical cord, round box (Flying Tiger), paper, ruler, glue, scissors, scalpel, brush, pencil, double sided tape, paint (Flying Tiger).
Step by step
1. Draw a 6 cm x 20 cm rectangle on your paper.
2. Cut it with your scissors.
3. Make a paper tube with the double sided tape.
4. Draw a circle on your box and the lid using the socket ring.
5. Cut it with your scalpel.
6. Paint the box, the lid and the tube with 3 different colors.
7. Glue each part on each other to create your lampshade.
8. Insert the electrical cord in your lampshade.
Thanks for following us and stay tuned for a next DIY project !