You would like to add a colorful note to your home ? I could not agree more ! What about creating a pendant light with beautiful and bright colors ?
Today, let’s discover how to make it with our new DIY project : the cardboard pendant light. The most important supplies have been found in Flying Tiger store. It’s cheap, stylish and so easy to make ! Let’s have a look !
DIY Video : The cardboard pendant light
First, we have created for you this video to help you make your own DIY cardboard pendant light. For additional explanations, you can also find the step by step project below.
The DIY cardboard pendant light step by step
Let’s have a look at every step of this DIY project.
To make your DIY cardboard pendant light, you will need the following supplies.
1. Electrical cord
2. Round box from Flying Tiger
10. Double sided tape
11. Paint from Flying Tiger
Step by step
You have all your supplies ready ? Let’s go and make this beautiful DIY cardboard pendant light !
1. Draw a 6 cm x 20 cm rectangle on your paper.
2. Cut it with your scissors.
3. Make a paper tube with the double sided tape.
4. Draw a circle on your box and the lid using the socket ring.
5. Cut it with your scalpel.
6. Paint the box, the lid and the tube with 3 different colors.
7. Glue each part on each other to create your lampshade.
8. Insert the electrical cord in your lampshade.
Thanks for following us and stay tuned for a next DIY project !