If you want to add a colorful and crafty note to your kid’s room, have a look at our new DIY tutorial : The DIY balsa wood hanging banner !
Easy to customize with the patterned paper you love the most, you can adapt this tutorial to fit with your kid’s tastes and room. Pick up a nice pattern, apply it to the balsa wooden sheet and,… tada ! Your banner is ready (almost). Let’s have a look at this simple and lovely DIY project !
DIY Video : The balsa wood hanging banner
Check the tutorial video to help you make your own balsa wood hanging banner. You can also follow and print the step by step project !
The DIY balsa wood hanging banner
Now, let’s have a look at every step of this DIY balsa wood hanging banner.
To make your DIY balsa wood hanging banner, you will need the following supplies.
1. Patterned paper
2. Balsa wood
6. Crochet yarn
9. Mod Podge
Step by step
You have all your supplies ready ? Let’s go and make your own DIY balsa wood hanging banner.
1. Draw a banner shape on your balsa wood sheet.
2. Cut it with your scalpel.
3. Apply a thin layer of Mod Podge to your banner.
4. Cut the patterned paper and apply it to your balsa wood.
5. Slide a length of yarn into your banner with your needle.
6. Cut the excess of yarn from the knot.
Thanks guys for following us and hope your little one will like his DIY banner !